- 1 can of spam (cut into 56pieces).
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, diced int ¾ inch.
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, diced int ¾ inch.
- 1 red onion cut int ¾ inch.
- Bamboo appetizer skewer, toothpick or similar.
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- ½ cup of WD Serrano and Pineapple sauce
Step 1: Preheat oven to 375°.
Step 2: Cut Spam into seven slices, then cut each slice into 8pcs, around ¾ inch size.
Step 3: Cute peppers and onions into ¾ inch pieces. Keep them separated.
Step 4: Set a baking pan with parchment paper.
Step 5: For each skewer stick 1pc of red onion, 1 pc of spam, 1 pc of yellow pepper, 1 pc of spam and 1pc of red pepper. Lay the skewers at the baking pan.
Step 6: Mix butter and WD Serrano and Pineapple sauce. Baste all the sides of the skewers with the sauce mix.
Step 7: Cook in the oven for 20 minutes. Flip the skewers and coat with more sauce every 5min.
Step 8: Remove the tray from the oven, move the skewers to a plate. Serve it warm with a side of WD Serrano and Pineapple sauce.