Suggested Recipe: Serves 3-4 people PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS: Heat 15 mL (1 tbsp) Butter in fry pan over MEDIUM heat. Add 454 g (1 lb.) chicken diced into 2.5 cm (1 in.) pieces. Stir-fry for 5 minutes. Reduce heat; add sauce and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
• Refrigerate after opening. Shake well before serving • May contain sulphites, tree nuts, milk, sesame, soy, wheat, mustard, egg, fish.
• Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients
Lemon & Oregano Greek Souvlaki Marinade
NEW - Just in time for Summer Grilling!
Pour half a bottle of Souvlaki Marinade over 4 chicken breasts. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes to overnight. Remove chicken from marinade and BBQ, broil, or pan fry as desired. This marinade is also great on lamb and pork. DO NOT REUSE USED MARINADE.
• Refrigerate after opening / Shake well • Contains: Sulphites. May contain: eggs, milk, tree nuts, sesame, wheat, soy, mustard, fish. • Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients
Teriyaki, Blood Orange & Ginger, Japanese Cooking Sauce
The unique flavour of blood oranges alongside garlic, ginger and soy sauce results in this distinctively flavoured but familiar Teriyaki sauce. Whether grilling or stir-frying, this sauce is versatile and simple to use. Simply baste beef, poultry or pork generously prior to cooking and once again prior to serving.
• Free of fat - Free of cholesterol • Refrigerate after opening. Shake well before serving • Contains: Soy, Wheat. May contain sesame, tree nuts, mustard, sulphites, milk, eggs, fish. • Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients
Stir Fry Sauce - Asian Saute Sauce
In a large wok, heat 2-3 tbsp of vegetable oil over medium heat. Add 1 lb of your protein of choice: shrimp, tofu, chicken or beef strips. Sauté for 3-5 minutes. Add 4 cups of prepared stir fry veggies and sauté 5 minutes until tender. Add ½ bottle of sauce, cook for 2 minutes. Serves 2-4.
• Refrigerate after opening. Shake well before serving. • Contains: Soy, sulphites, sesame, wheat. May Contain: Mustard, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish. • Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients
Spicy Chili Oil
Unit Size: 150 mL, 5.1 US fl oz
INGREDIENTS: Canola oil, chilies, cayenne pepper, rosemary, herbs.
• Shake well • May contain mustard, sesame, wheat, tree nuts, soy, eggs, fish, sulphites, milk.
• Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients [lang2] Taille de l' unité: 150 mL, 5.1 US fl oz
INGRÉDIENTS: Huile de canola, piments, poivre de Cayenne, romarin, herbes.
• Bien agiter • Peut contenir : moutarde, sésame, blé, noix, soya, œufs, poisson, sulfites, lait.
• Produit fabriqué au Canada à partir d'ingrédients locaux et importés