Many in stock
Dark Quebec Maple Syrup blended with milled brown and yellow
mustard seed are used to produce this thinner, Russian style mustard with pure Canadian spirit.
Unit Size: 130 mL, 4.4 US fl oz
INGREDIENTS: Mustard, white vinegar, water, maple syrup, brown sugar, sea salt, spices.
• Free of saturated fat - Free of trans fatty acids - Free of cholesterol
• Refrigerate after opening.
• Contains: Mustard. May contain soy, sesame, sulphites, wheat, tree nuts, eggs, milk, fish.
• Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients
moutarde brune et jaune moulues afin de produire cette moutarde plus fluide de style russe infusée d’un pur esprit canadien.
Taille de l' unité: 130 mL, 4.4 US fl oz
INGRÉDIENTS: Moutarde, vinaigre blanc, eau, sirop d’érable, cassonade, sel marin, épices.
• sans gras saturés - sans acide gras trans - sans cholestérol
• Réfrigérer après ouverture.
• Renferme: moutarde. Peut renfermer des noix, du lait, du sésame, du soya, du blé et des œufs, poisson, sulfites.
• Produit fabriqué au Canada à partir d'ingrédients locaux et importés
Because of our BRC certifications we are unable to take products back into our facility. This is to ensure there is no cross contamination from untraceable or audit able sources. For recall purposes we track the source of all our supplied products coming to us. Once it leaves our facility and it's in transit we lose this capability and control. We hope you understand our reasons for enforcing a NO RETURNS POLICY.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound or kg.