Out of stock
Best served with Stilton and blue cheese.
Unit Size: 170 g, 6.0 oz
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, water, black currants, merlot wine, lemon juice concentrate, Concorde grape juice concentrate, raisin paste, orange juice concentrate, natural brandy flavour, pectin, citric acid, spices.
• Refrigerate after opening. Stir well before serving
• Contains: Sulphites. May contain mustard, sesame, wheat, tree nuts, soy, milk, eggs, fish.
• Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients
Taille de l' unité: 170 g, 6.0 oz
INGRÉDIENTS: Sucre, eau, cassis, merlot, jus de citron concentré, jus de raisin Concord concentré, pâte de raisins, jus d’orange concentré, arôme naturel de brandy, pectine, acide citrique, épices.
• Réfrigérer après ouverture. Bien mélanger avant de servir.
• Renferme : Sulfites. Peut renfermer de la moutarde, du sésame, du blé, des noix, du soya, du lait, des œufs et du poisson
• Produit fabriqué au Canada à partir d'ingrédients locaux et importés
Because of our BRC certifications we are unable to take products back into our facility. This is to ensure there is no cross contamination from untraceable or audit able sources. For recall purposes we track the source of all our supplied products coming to us. Once it leaves our facility and it's in transit we lose this capability and control. We hope you understand our reasons for enforcing a NO RETURNS POLICY.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound or kg.