Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Sauce
Ready in 45 minutes
Serves 4 people
- Pork Tenderloin
- Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce
- Marinate pork tenderloin in Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce and let it marinade for at least 40 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place marinated pork tenderloin on top with marinade.
- Cook 18-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads an internal temperature of 145°F. Let rest for 3-4 minutes.
- To serve: Brush with remaining marinade from pan.
Toss some carrots and brussels sprouts until completely coated with Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Sauce, roast them along with the pork tenderloin.