Crispy Tofu & Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce Glaze
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 1 package Form Tofu
- 2 tbsp your choice of oil
- 1 bottle Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce
- Garnish: Scallions or green onions
- Drain tofu, using paper towels dry it to remove excess liquid.
- Cut into cubes.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium high.
- When oil is heated, add tofu and cook until crisp and brown for about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove oil from pan and add the tofu and Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce, reduce heat and baste the tofu until desired sauce consistency.
- Top with chopped scallions.
Wildly Tip: Serve on top of quinoa, barley or rice and shredded carrots.