chessecake · chocolate · chocolatesauce · cocoa · dessert · malt ·
Black Malt Chocolate Sauce No-Bake Cheese Cake
Easy No Bake Black Malt Chocolate Cheesecake
Ready in 28 minutes
Serves 8 pieces
For the base:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup butter, melted
For the filling & topping:
- 500g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ½ jar Wildly Delicious Black Malt Chocolate Sauce, save the other half for topping.
- To make the base, combine the graham cracker crumbs, cocoa powder and melted butter and mix well.
Tip them into a 9-inch springform pan. Press the crumbs into the bottom and side of the pan and make an even base. Put the pan into the freezer while you work on the filling.
Wildly Tip: For an even bottom and sides, press the mixture using a flat measuring cup.
- In a mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add 1 ½ jar Wildly Delicious Black Malt Chocolate Sauce and mix until well combined. (To help pouring, microwave it for 10 seconds).
- Add the filling to the crust and spread into an even layer.
- Refrigerate until firm, 5-6 hours or overnight.
- To finish off the cheesecake, remove it from the springform pan and set on a plate or serving platter. Microwave the opened jar for 15 seconds and drizzle remaining sauce from the jar on top of cheesecake or serve as an accompanying sauce.
Leave a comment